Open Positions for Patient Service Representatives
Start a new career or become a leader in a new field at Quality Care Metrics. Our teams are offered superior training, support, and resources to succeed. As a member of our team, you will learn about our cutting edge technology and how it is administered to give patients better care.
Patient Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves patients by administering QCM assessments, taking vitals and rooming patient. Answering support related items for the office.
Patient Service Representative Job Duties:
- Greets and checks patients into office
- Administer QCM assessments. Answer any questions for patient.
- Ensure system is functioning; offer support if necessary for office.
- Daily, Weekly & Monthly meetings are required.
- Mandatory client meetings and assessments
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating patient responses.
- Resolves patient complaints by investigating problems
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Patient Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Patient Service, Self-Motivating, Meeting Quality Goals, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Personable