Open Positions for Support Representatives
Begin your new career in technical support and services with one of the fastest growing companies in the United States, QCM. Our team of support staff work tirelessly to ensure that our software, sales, patient service, physicians, and patients are online and operating all the time.
Technical Support Representatives Job Responsibilities:
It is the responsibility of the technical support department to provide online support for the complete operation of the QCM system.
Technical Support Representatives Job Duties:
- Technical Support Representatives provide timely and accurate troubleshooting for software issues.
- Technical Support Representatives analyze, resolve, and maintain software for networks, email, desktops, and telecommunications.
- Technical Support Representatives interact with end-users via phone, email, or messaging to help resolve their technical issues.
- Technical Support Representatives record all technical issues and resolutions in a computer-based ticketing system.
- Provide patients and PSRs with support needed to properly train and complete assessments.
Technical Support Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Patient Service, Self-Motivating, Meeting Quality Goals, Product Knowledge, Personable, Ability to Calm Heated Situations